Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review: Pixi Correction Concentrate

Hey guys!
Today we are going to take a look at one of my personal favorites! This is the Pixi Correction Concentrate, in Brightening Peach.


This corrector is priced at $12.00. This product claims that this corrector is: “Highly pigmented, this correction concealer instantly erases darkness, softens and blurs lines. Skin immediately looks fresh, rested, bright and youthful. This ultimate 'good night's sleep in a jar' camouflage cream is correction perfection in a pot.” –Pixi website.
In my opinion, this product completely lives up to its claims. I use this corrector every day as an under eye concealer before I put on my foundation.  This erases the darkness under my eyes and provides a wonderful base for my foundation to simply glide on. The formula of this concealer is thicker and that is why I think this corrector works so well. I find that this product performs best with medium to full coverage foundations rather than thin BB Creams or tinted moisturizers because the peach shade can sometimes show through thin tints.
This product contains Rose Hip Extract, Vitamins A, C, and E.  The Pixi website encourages you to apply this product in three dots beneath the eye and blend out evenly. They also suggest that you blend over the lid to correct all discoloration.
I like to use the Sigma Precision- Flat P80 brush, which has a blunt tip and can blend the corrector in small circular motions. This gives a smoother application.


Disclaimer: All opinons are my own. All product copyrights and brand names belong to company supplier and producers. I am not sponsoring or advertising any product for pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment